Let’s go with LaZigoela
Glasses, hat, sunscreen, towel, swimsuit.
- In order to protect the health of customers, in compliance with the rules established by the Italian Government, to limit the risk of contagion from Coronavirus (Covid-19), on board it is necessary 1) to keep safe distance of 3 feet, b) to wear a surgery mask, during boarding and disembarking, when the distance is less than 3 feet, c) sanitize your hands often.
Upon boarding, a self-certification will also be required, which certifies the state of health of those who board.
- In order to ensure maximum safety, any escursion may be subject to change or withdrawn under prohibited weather conditions.
- The reservation must be at least 15 days before the tour, if you want to be sure to find availability. We can accept booking a few days before the tour, except checking the number of places still available.
- The departure and return times of the excursions are subject to change according to seasonality and sunlight.
- At the time of booking is required an advance payment of 20% of the total value, the rest, the day of the tour. The advance payment have to be made by bank transfer. In the case of booking a few days before the tour, you don’t have to pay any % in advance, but you can pay full amount on board. The payment abord is possible in cash or credit cards.
- In case of cancellation by customer for whom made the reservation in advance, the cancellation must be done by e-mail and the supplyer must provide acknowledgement of receipt notice. The advance is withheld, if you cancel less than 7 days before the excursion. In case of cancellation by shipowner, the cancellation must be done by e-mail and the customer must provide acknowledgement of receipt notice. The advance is returned, unless it is possible to recover the tour in another alternative day.
- The Prices of tours are based on the use not exclusive of the boat.
For more details check the online rules.